Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalGalerieCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

What element are you?

In jos 
2 participan?i
AutorMesaj
Ay-chan
Dark Tenshi
Dark Tenshi
Ay-chan

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 172
Localizare : lost world
Joburi/Distractii : nothing
Stare de spirit : lonely and sad
Data de inscriere : 07/02/2008

What element are you? Empty
MesajSubiect: What element are you?   What element are you? Icon_minitimeDum Apr 13, 2008 12:52 pm

What element are you? 251

YOu are darkness! Amazing, you are lonley and need friends, you feed off of misery and want to be surrounded by darkness, but you have ne weakness and one weakness only, to be, in the light, all you want i to be alone and to know that no one loves you, but there are people who love you, you just have to let them in, even if it means, opening the darkness, into the light.

Take this quiz!
Sus In jos
http://an-otherstory-abouta-girl.piczo.com
Momo-chan
Fairy Dust
Fairy Dust
Momo-chan

feminin
Numarul mesajelor : 130
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Galati
Data de inscriere : 22/03/2008

What element are you? Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: What element are you?   What element are you? Icon_minitimeVin Apr 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Super tare quizul: Mie mi-a iesit:
 You are the element of water! You are very strong, yet, you have weakness, your weakness is yourself, you are insecure. You find that you are not strong enough at moments, You are the thing that keeps mortals alive! Maybe your not the strongest element, but, you have power over the world, live on! You are not alone, trust me.
 What element are you? Blueanime-1
Sus In jos

What element are you?
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» What is your element? (Anime pics, a must!)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Diverse :: Quiz-
Mergi direct la: